Monday, March 15, 2010

always test the cookies!!

so yesterday was my little brothers homecoming, and we got up early enough so that we could drive up to bountiful in the snow and still go to the whole meeting....well ok that was the idea, but we would have at least made it to the last two meetings:) but as we were about to walk out the door, I realized I had forgotten to make cookies! so we decided it would be ok to go just to sacrament meeting this once so I could make the cookies I said I was going to. I made them, and the didn't look quite the same as they usually do, but hey, who cares right? well everything goes well, we get there for sacrament meeting and lunch was amazing, I was to full to take even one of the cookies I had made. well there were leftovers, and when I got home from school today I grabbed one for a snack, ugh! they were awful! I don't know what I did wrong, this was not the first time I have used that recipe, and I have no idea how many people ate those cookies, but sorry!!! so moral of the story is, if they look funny, try them before serving them to your whole extended family!

3 comments:

Krista Eger said...

Hahaha just don't advertise that they're yours! haha! I freaking love you!

Kathy said...

Thats hilarious! My solution was to stop making cookies! Glad YOU found an alternative :)

PS. Email me, so I can email you back

Byron Droge Family said...

Annie I did not even know and no one said anything! That is hilarious but I appreciate your efforts. It was so fun to hang out with you this last week!

background