Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Card pictures and an update


so this year my brother in law Joe took some family pictures for us, which I was going to use for Christmas cards, but with everything I have been trying to get done before the baby comes, and before Christmas I just didn't get them printed and sent out (I am still really glad we have them though!) ,but here are some of the pictures if you want to see them!:)
We are all doing well and love living down here, even though we miss a lot of people. It is fun to watch Jefferson grow into a little boy, he says new things every day(like in his high chair yesterday something surprised him and he said 'oh my' I laughed so hard!), is always discovering new things (like how to plug in the Christmas tree lights ahhh!), it seems like he has a new dance every other week, and he loves dancing, drumming on and with anything he can get his hands on, playing the piano whenever someone lets him, and basically anything else he can do that has anything to do with music, and he just gets more and more handsome (as you can see :)). We are also anxiously waiting for Ashton to come into the world, and would not mind if he came sooner than later (espicially me! :)) It will be fun to give Jefferson a little brother and to see what this active little guy is like on the outside! We love everyone and wish you all a Merry Christmas

background